Saturday, April 23, 2011

3rd times a charm

My body is starting to get used to this daily running thing.  Only a mile and a half today, but everything in moderation to begin with as it was still a bit cooler, and I still wanted to be able to move around while at work today and tomorrow at the future in-laws' place.  I think the massage from the pretty lady that is my fiance also helped.  Some of the intensely sore spots that she hit are greatly improved and general fatigue is less too.  Going to keep this one short as tomorrow is going to be busy with Easter and all that brings.  Hope your families are able to gather and share good memories while creating more tomorrow.  Hopefully I am able to continue this blogging blitzkrieg and rampant running.  One of these days I will discover paragraphs. /end wall of text.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment