Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy Second Day of Spring!

Somebody forgot to tell nature that "spring showers" did not include the fluffy white stuff.  After being spoiled with some good ol' fashioned above freezing temps, I experienced the joy of chipping away at an ice cube, so it would once again resemble a car.  This resulted in an added 20 minutes of morning commute.  Next in line was the gas pump, not really much for added time, but it did contribute to the frustration levels. Add 10 minutes cause I picked up a "coffee" as well.  Then the true crawl began.  A drive that on good days takes about 25 minutes wound up tipping the charts at a little over an hour.  All this reinforced in me the fact that snowy commutes suck.  I know that "Global Warming" is a misnomer.  There is nothing warm when your door locks freeze.

Weather rant over. 

1 comment:

  1. Despite the winter we've had, Global Warming is still occurring. I can't wait for spring.

    ReplyDelete